To ensure prompt confirmation, please supply us with following details such as guest name and total pax, local/Indonesia phone number (if available), date-time of arrival or pickup, flight number or train name, hotel name. For customized tour, please supply us with your itinerary or planning. Your detailed order should be directed to:
Graha Juanda D16, Damarsi, Buduran
Sidoarjo, Jawa Timur - 61252
B2B Email: email@example.com
- If you want to making Payment at End off Service/Trip please follow General Information for Reservations at late 7 days before your arrival date or pickup date.
- If you want to making Deposit we request 10% of the total amount at least 5 days before the arrival date. The balanced must be paid in cash (IDR Rate) on arrival date or pickup. The deposit can be transfer to :
Name of Bank: Bank Central Asia (BCA) Indonesia
Swift Code : CENAIDJA
Acc.Number : 667.032.607.0
Beneficiary : Alfan Yusnuargiyanto
- If you want to making Payment (Cash, PayPal, Bank Transfer) using USD or EUR, please consult to us first.
- If you want to making Payment via PayPal, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org or click button below or copy the following link "www.paypal.me/alfanblessingtrans" (you'll redirected and processed to Offical PayPal website).
- Payment via PayPal would be charged 4.4% from total amount (depend on country).
- Your deposit can not be refund if you send the cancellation 3 days before your arrival or service date.
- All of bank fees on refund process will be charges to you.
- BLESSING TRANSPORT SERVICE act as Transport Company, which provide transportation/escort/accompany travelers to destination until the trip finished.
- If the guest asking to provide the accommodation or take a package tour for Bromo-Ijen-Tumpak Sewu Tour, we will booking with our standard list of accommodations. The accommodations subject will book depend on availability.
- Following are our standard accommodations (as partnership) :
- Surabaya: Neo Gubeng Hotel, Favehotel MEX.
- Malang: Swiss-bellin Hotel, Amaris Hotel.
- Bromo Tour: Cafe Lava Hostel, Lava View Lodge, Bromo Permai Hotel, SM Bromo Hotel, Jiwa Jawa Resort Bromo*).
- Ijen Tour: Ijen View Hotel Bondowoso, Grand Harvest Resort Banyuwangi, Aston Hotel Banyuwangi, Jiwa Jawa Resort Ijen*). *) Additional
Normally this tour will takes 2 days 1 night. Most of the travelers manage their inbound-outbound route via Surabaya for easier next trip ....
Day one will go to Bromo then onward to Ijen, this tour doable for reverse. If you have a plan toward to Bali (Kuta/Denpasar/Ubud) after Ijen tour ....
One of the famous waterfalls at East java that must to visiting before or after Mount Bromo tour. The tour can combine with Ijen Crater tour ....