- The following itinerary just as an illustration how to doing Bromo Midnight Tour from Wonokitri Village-Pasuruan.
- For Bromo Tour 2 nights 1 day, we suggest you to take Cemoro Lawang Village-Probolinggo as an entry route.
- If your plan for Bromo Tour is from Yogyakarta, it would be better to using a train from Yogyakarta to Surabaya (consult with us).
- You can add Ijen Crater Tour in this trip or also go for Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour.
- We are also ready to handle Mount Bromo Tour from Bali.
- If you have another route or plan (custom trip), please feel free to contact us.
Bromo Midnight Tour from Surabaya or Malang
Pick you up at hotel in Surabaya or Malang at midnight (12.00 am) and going to Tosari village using private transport. Travel time to Tosari village about 2 hours*.
Bromo Tour will start at 3.30 AM from Tosari village, you would be transferred to the jeep and going to view point to see the beauty of sunrise and Mount Bromo scenery. Afterward, you would drop to sea of sand and climb up to Mount Bromo.
Around 8.00 am the jeep would bring you back to Tosari village and ready to drive to the hotel in Surabaya or Malang.
Mount Bromo Tour 2D1N from Surabaya or Malang
Pick you up from Surabaya or Malang then drive to Cemoro Lawang-Bromo, staying a night at hotel you booked.
At 3.30 AM, the jeep will take you to viewpoint where you would see and enjoy the sunrise moment. Afterward, the jeep would take you to Mount Bromo and get through to sea of sand. You would climb the slopes of Mount Bromo by following the stairs up leading to the peak of Mount Bromo.
Around 8.00 AM the jeep would bring you back to the hotel for breakfast, shower, and packing. When you ready to leave then drive back to Surabaya or Malang.Note :
- Visiting time arranged by guest.
- For custom tour or route, please contact us.
- If your end of tour at Surabaya Airport, please make your flight departure after 02.00 PM.
- Private transport with driver and fuel.
- Toll+Parking fees.
- Mineral water.
- Accommodation. (we can provide for you)
- Entrance tickets.
- Hiring private jeep, motorbike taxi, riding the horse. (Optional)
- Personal expenses.
- Travel insurance and tipping.
Visit our Travel Concierge for trip to Europe, Kuba, Thailand, China, Greece and much more.*) Depend on traffic; normal drive.