- The following itenerary only as an illustration how to doing Mount Bromo-Ijen Crater Tour from Surabaya-Malang (west to east).
- If you have plan to start from Yogyakarta to Bromo-Ijen, it would be better using a train depart at morning from Yogyakarta to Surabaya (consult with us).
- If your plan for Bromo Tour is from Yogyakarta, it would be better to using a train from Yogyakarta to Surabaya (consult with us).
- The itinerary can be customized with drop off/transfer to hotel in Bali.
- Learn more for Mount Bromo-Ijen Crater-Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour.
- We are also arrange Mount Bromo-Ijen Tour from Bali (east to west).
- If you have another route or plan (custom trip), please feel free to contact us.
Surabaya or Malang to Bromo-Ijen
Pick you up from Surabaya or Malang (hotel or airport or train station) and go to Banyuwangi. The trip would take about 6 to 7 hours*. Stay overnight at the hotel that you had booked.Day 2
At 12.30 AM we would drive to Paltuding-Ijen entry gate, at 2.00 AM start trekking about 2 hours to reach top. To see blue fire you would go down to crater about 30-40 minutes. You also can see how the miners working to get the sulphur. After you finish enjoyed blue fire and Ijen scenery, you would back to the hotel and get prepare to drive to Cemoro Lawang-Bromo about 6 hours*.Day 3
At 3.00 AM the jeep would pick you up from the hotel to Pananjakan hill, the viewpoint to see a sunrise. Enjoying the beauty of sunrise and panoramic of Mount Bromo and Mount Semeru. After that you will going to Mount Bromo, passing sea of sand by the jeep. To getting the peak of Mount Bromo you would climb use the stairs. If you had satisfied explorer Mount Bromo, get back to the jeep and go to the hotel for taking a shower, get your breakfast, packing and drive back to Surabaya.
- Visiting time arranged by guest.
- For custom tour or route, please contact us.
- If your end of tour at Surabaya Airport, please make your flight departure after 4.00 PM.
- Private transport with driver and fuel.
- Toll+Parking and ferry fees if transfer to Bali.
- Ijen local guide and gas masks.
- Mineral water.
- Accommodation. (we can provide for you)
- Entrance tickets.
- Hiring private jeep, motorbike taxi, riding the horse. (Optional)
- Personal expenses.
- Travel insurance and tipping.
Visit our Travel Concierge for trip to Europe, Kuba, Thailand, China, Greece and much more.*) Depend on traffic; normal drive.